Crash "Too many indices to buffer"?
Exclamation 
if any one has the same problem or knows of a fix to this it would be greatly appriciated!,
it often happens when a car is crashed and explodes, i crash to desktop and get a message saying " too many indices to buffer, please contact a programmer"?
thanks for reading
It's a known bug with some cars that we have

Unfortunately I'm not aware of a fix for this
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
As Barkles said, it's a common problem. However, I don't think it's too much of a problem. How often are you getting it? Usually I only get it once or twice a month... but it varies I suppose. The Mercedes and Lambo are the cars I had problems with...
 Zecon
not an Administrator
As said earlier, this is a known problem with the cars, there is NO fix at all to it, but luckily it doesn't happen all the time.
This a Huge Problem that I think every player Experiences and it can be multiple reasons

I know on DarkRP, Throwing Bug Bait at the front window of a TDMCar causes it for the whole server or the Majority.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
thanks for the replies guys. it happens to me at least 2 times a day on the servers Sad. its very annoying but i will keep a lookout for a fix to this (if ever there is one).

many thanks