My unban
Your name:[FL:RP]_Rene_

Your ban ID:52747

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: FailRP

Involved:Ivan and few other people

Why we should unban you: Because i got banned for nothing ! ,it says that i got baned for FailRP after i killed pres which warranted me for arrest and the reason was :using his dildo ! : so this is what happend shortly : so he sed i should get of the stage or the weeding thigy which they made (after using his dilldo for 2 sec)and i WENT OFF IT and i sit into my chair but he still warranted me ,and i asked him to unwarrant me cuz he had no reason if i did what he sed !(my point is he WARRANTED ME after I DID WHAT HE SED and he did want to remove the warrant ! and i get BAN for that how !!!!!!!!!!!!! )

And u say i did something whit his passive rp what was i supposed to stand up and get arrested after he random warranted me ? rly ????????????

And next time when there is a ban please leave it open for few hours not 10 mins so i can replay cuz if u dong want to ready my side of it they just ban me i didnt even have time to reply twice ! ......
Wrong ban ID, correct that.
Next time I'd just go with it you get arrested so what just go eat or do something
Rene there is nothing to reply to.
You killed me during a passiveRP because of a warrant I issued, that's an invalid reason to kill and the ban you were issued is completely valid.
Edit: Correct grammar before posting an unban request.

Regards,
[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(08-24-2014, 01:48 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Rene there is nothing to reply to.
You killed me during a passiveRP because of a warrant I issued, that's an invalid reason to kill and the ban you were issued is completely valid.
Edit: Correct grammar before posting an unban request.

Regards,

So from what u are saying i get that ,i can random warrant everyone if im in passive rp ??? idfc in what rp u are if u random warrant me m8

(08-24-2014, 10:26 AM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Wrong ban ID, correct that.

Sorry there i did it

(08-24-2014, 11:12 AM)[FL:RP] TyqaVenom Wrote: Next time I'd just go with it you get arrested so what just go eat or do something

And u are saying that i should get random arrested , we were at the lake ! so if i got arrest i would need to walk to the lake cuz who would drive me to the lake
You entered the stage and violated my wedding by throwing pots onto the stage, I have every right to warrant you.
Also if the warrant was random, you killing me will get you banned either way for Backseat Administration.
I honestly don't see why you even posted this unban request, the ban is 100% valid.

Regards,
(08-24-2014, 02:58 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: You entered the stage and violated my wedding by throwing pots onto the stage, I have every right to warrant you.
Also if the warrant was random, you killing me will get you banned either way for Backseat Administration.
I honestly don't see why you even posted this unban request, the ban is 100% valid.

Regards,
U sed "Throwing pots onto the stage" 1 your SRU placed them and i did not throw any pots at u ,and how is that backseat administaration u warranted me for no reason i told u to unwarrant me u didnt want to and i killed u for me thats vaild reason .
I honestly don't see what you trying to get out of this, you know random warranting someone is against the rules, and you shooting them for it is backseat administration.
I didn't see any Response Unit up on stage, all I saw was citizens mucking about, that was the reason for your warrant. But once again your missing the point, You can't kill someone for the warrant they gave you.

Regards,
You were already interrupting a passive RP event and had no intention to roleplay.

Denied.