So i had a go at making a loading screen.
(08-27-2014, 11:59 AM)Tandy Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 07:34 AM)Viktor Wrote: The loading circle thing is quite annoying loading like that .__.

Overall it looks fairly good.. slightly too "messy" for me (the design), I prefer clean loading screens, but that's just me.
I know right?! It's pissing me off as well, but the owner of the server made the request for that stupid low-res background image, and the helicopter is in the center of the page, so you wouldn't see the loading circle very good, which is why i moved it. I am also planning on updating it so it looks cleaner, like it used to.

Background is fairly good.. it's the font that annoys me the most.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-27-2014, 12:44 PM)Viktor Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 11:59 AM)Tandy Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 07:34 AM)Viktor Wrote: The loading circle thing is quite annoying loading like that .__.

Overall it looks fairly good.. slightly too "messy" for me (the design), I prefer clean loading screens, but that's just me.
I know right?! It's pissing me off as well, but the owner of the server made the request for that stupid low-res background image, and the helicopter is in the center of the page, so you wouldn't see the loading circle very good, which is why i moved it. I am also planning on updating it so it looks cleaner, like it used to.

Background is fairly good.. it's the font that annoys me the most.
Yeah lol, i suppose i did use a little too much watch doge.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Looking at that circle is giving me goosebumps, its pissing me off xD
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Tandy