Unban request willrogerson
Your name: Willrogerson

Your ban ID: 51098

Banned by: Accepted Ban Request (GeorgeTheBoy)

Reason: Breaking FearRP during hostage situation

Involved: KaiMeiuqer

Why we should unban you: Well as it shows in the video I has succesfully got a position behind the man where he had no knowledge of where I was and then I could intercept and finish him off which later lead to me saving the presdent link below:

You still broke Fear rp. The president could not have been shot by you as he was behind the wall,yes, but I was still holdimg a gun to him, meaning i could end his life anytime i wanted to. You then shot me repeatedly.
(08-23-2014, 09:59 AM)KaiMeiuqer Wrote: You still broke Fear rp. The president could not have been shot by you as he was behind the wall,yes, but I was still holdimg a gun to him, meaning i could end his life anytime i wanted to. You then shot me repeatedly.

I had a open oppurtunity to take you out and it worked
No, it didnt. It led to me going to thw first floor to regroup,killing the sru sergeant and police sergeant in the proccess,then killing you at the elevator, then eventually executing the president at the top floor and another sru there.
While the President is at gun point, the SRU should never open fire upon the raiders. The President was not out of sight of the raider when you opened fire and could of easily shot the President.
(08-23-2014, 10:23 AM)KaiMeiuqer Wrote: No, it didnt. It led to me going to thw first floor to regroup,killing the sru sergeant and police sergeant in the proccess,then killing you at the elevator, then eventually executing the president at the top floor and another sru there.

George this guy just lied because the president did not die?
(08-23-2014, 10:42 AM)willrogerson Wrote:
(08-23-2014, 10:23 AM)KaiMeiuqer Wrote: No, it didnt. It led to me going to thw first floor to regroup,killing the sru sergeant and police sergeant in the proccess,then killing you at the elevator, then eventually executing the president at the top floor and another sru there.

George this guy just lied because the president did not die?

Yes, he did:

v2d [10:50:58] Kai Meiuqer (STEAM_0:1:51350151) Killed: exFusions (STEAM_0:0:61782074) using weapon_mad_galil
It has been nearly 48 hours since your last reply and you've failed to make a compelling case against your ban.

Denied.