Cooper1415's Unban Request ([FL] Venom)
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Cooper1415
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL] Venom
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
D/C to avoid arrest
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Unknown police officer
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I realize that this ban is less than 24 hours. I don't care about

having to wait a few hours to play again, but what I do care about is that I'm

being accused of breaking a rule when I didn't break one. A police officer arrested

me, then I was teleported to the jail, so after a few seconds I decided to get off.

I was already in the jail when I disconnected. I am 100% sure of this. I came back

after a few hours to see that I am banned, having no idea why. I was

confused how this happened, so I came to the website and see I am banned for

disconnecting to avoid arrest. This is a misunderstanding. Please remove this ban

from my record, I have not been banned before, and I don't want to get

banned now, especially for something I didn't do. And, if my ban is still active, then

please also remove it. Thank you for reading and I hope you can see

that this was a misunderstanding.

EDIT: My ban is no longer active, but I would still like it to be removed from my record.

2ND EDIT: I just joined the server and and became president,

and it was glitched. It was saying I was arrested on the top right, but I wasn't

actually in jail. This proves that I was arrested before I left.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=304695268
For some reason I can't find it in the logs. But, I remember see you getting tazed and then you left the game. I then got a @ call saying you disconnected to avoid arrest.
I don't like it when people break this rule either, and I would have also called you if I was that police officer. I don't know why he thought I disconnected to avoid arrest. I think what might have happened was that I disconnected so quickly after being arrested that he mistook me teleporting to my jail cell for me disconnecting. He probably saw the chat say that I disconnected immediately after I disappeared, and assumed I DCed to avoid arrest, when actually I was just being teleported to the jail cell. I don't think it is fair that I was banned based on what the police officer thought happened. There is no real evidence that I broke a rule, only a witness who just misunderstood the situation. I have a picture posted above showing that my first time joining the server after my ban, I was arrested. Yes, I could have just gotten myself arrested after my ban and then taken that picture, but it is still more evidence than there is for my ban itself.

I think that unless the police officer posts here and disagrees with what I'm saying, then the ban should be removed from my record.
Approved.