[FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR
Your name: [FL:RP] Makaveli

Your ban ID: 52680

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: FearRP / Invalid reason to kill someone

Involved: Wood and another cop.

Why we should unban you: I have no clue why I got banned in the first place, I drove a white SRU (behind another car, same color, same car I also got random warranted at KFC for arrest when I was driving around cruising) when I left the city tunnel and was heading for the slums area, I got rammed by a police car and it was badly so the side of my car was floating in the air. I wasn't speeding or trying to make a car chase, instead of pulling me over he rammed me and then went out at put a gun out on me.

I asked "What have I done",
Wood said "You ran away when I told you to drive into the side".
I said "There was 2 SUV's with the same color, you got wrong guy".
Wood said "I know it was you."
I asked "What is my license plate, and do not run infront of my car and check, he did not know so he ran infront of my car and then said (STEALME), which is FAILRP since if he knew who the SUV was then he would know the license plate.
Wood told me several times to stepout and I told him simply, No, you failRP you did not know my license plate number, but a bit later I got out, I was standing in side of him for like 1-3 minutes and he still had his gun on the car, so I took my tranq and tranqed him, later a cop came and saw it and started aiming at me so I had to advance and bring a ump to shoot them both down to save my own ass, I killed them and escaped the scene and a while later I disconnected.

When I tried to login I was banned from fearless, checked the ban list and saw that Fultz banned me. He was AFK during this time when it occured, nobody was chasing me or trying to arrest me when I disconnected (I had to leave to handle personal buisness) the cops were dead and they couldn't break NLR.

I do not understand since I never saw a ban request on me and clearly (Fultz) weren't active so I do not understand from were the proof comes of me breaking FearRP or killing without a reason since he never added me on steam or sent a forum message asking my side of the story which leads to admin is just trying to help his friend or something since he need to hear both sides before making a decision like this (Which) I see as lack of communication from the Administrator.

Thank you for reading this unban request.
I was sent the evidence over steam.

You refused to get out of the car because you said the arrest was invalid. (It is still FearRP either way)

And then you killed him for it. (You were a citizen and had no reason to kill him)
I'll go through everything you've said and point out where your mistakes are, and point out the lies.

Quote:I drove a white SRU (behind another car, same color. I also got random warranted at KFC for arrest when I was driving around cruising) when I left the city tunnel and was heading for the slums area
To start with, you had a fully valid warrant. You had ran a man right over so I got out my car and told you to pull over to the side and you agreed, saying "ok". I get back in my car to move it over, then you suddenly drive away. At this point I have ALREADY heard your voice, seen your face and seen your licence plate (if a officer sees a car ram someone in fount of them, quite clearly they are going to see the cars licence plates). After this I placed a warrant through onto you and began having a look for your car.

Quote:or trying to make a car chase, instead of pulling me over he rammed me and then went out at put a gun out on me.
That is already a lie, as you had ran away from me after I had requested you to do something, this is why I had placed you under taser point.

Quote:I asked "What is my license plate, and do not run infront of my car and check, he did not know so he ran infront of my car and then said (STEALME), which is FAILRP since if he knew who the SUV was then he would know the license plate.
If a officer in real life had asked a man to pull over, after he seen you RAM someone infount of him, quite clearly I am going to see your licence plate and instantly warrant you for hit and run, aswell as ignoring a officer.

Quote:Wood told me several times to stepout and I told him simply, No,
Well, you just admitted to Breaking FearRP, so I do not see why this unban request is valid. If you felt I had broke the rules then you should have posted a ban request on me instead of breaking the rules yourself.

Quote: I was standing in side of him for like 1-3 minutes and he still had his gun on the car
This is a total lie. I had alt tabbed out for literally 11 or so seconds to open up DXtory, then the instant I got back in you was on the other side of the car arming up a tranq sniper. I even told you to wait one moment as I opened up the recording software. No way, literally, no way (and the chat log intervals will clearly show this) that it took me 2-3 minutes, more like 11-12 seconds. Here is the recording I gained (part 1)
http://youtu.be/YrFrcmGizwc?list=UUibRdX...YU2JvnFJ1A

Quote:so I took my tranq and tranqed him, later a cop came and saw it and started aiming at me so I had to advance and bring a ump to shoot them both down to save my own ass
Once again, another lie as the following video will show. You started shooting me far before the other officer even fired a single bullet at you, here is the video for evidence of this.
http://youtu.be/6qJYIbkG14o

Quote:I do not understand since I never saw a ban request on me and clearly (Fultz) weren't active so I do not understand from were the proof comes of me breaking NLR or killing without a reason
The proof came from a video I had recorded, and the logs of you killing me without a good enough reason to. I had provided him with enough proof and evidence for you to receive a ban.

Quote:which leads to admin is just trying to help his friend or something since he need to hear both sides before making a decision like this
You couldn't be more wrong. I sent him the evidence and as said above he found enough proof in it for you to be banned. Not at all was he "trying to help his friend".
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-22-2014, 06:10 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I was sent the evidence over steam.

You refused to get out of the car because you said the arrest was invalid. (It is still FearRP either way)

And then you killed him for it. (You were a citizen and had no reason to kill him)

I tranqed him, the video he sent was after I left the car and tranqed him, he broke fearRP since the minutes I waited when he was away, I had a tranq on him and he tried to run away when I pointed it at him. I did success tranq him. I was going to make him leave force him (fearRP) but then it turned into a hostage situation, I advanced from getting shot to defend my self with weapons, no matter what my job is, if you are under preasure and you are getting shot at then you need to advance to take the right methods in place, and yes I could have tranqed the second officer but I wanted no more issues.

I could have done many things but I tried to survive from the attempt, it was never sure that I would have survive if I decided to surrender, they could have shot me and I was in great fear to die.

About the part about getting evidence on steam, as I've read somewhere you should not contact admins on steam about bans or requests, he should have made a ban request instead, why should he get any special treatment from all ther other great people here on fearless? They have a ban section for a reason, and also a ban thread would make me not "needing" to opening a unban request since I would be able to defend myself in the ban request. You can't deny that you acted wrong this time, I'm sure you are a great guy ones I get to know you better Fultz but you need to realice that I also have rights to type and defend myself since I truly like this community a lot.

I was a bit annjoyed aswell from last arrests, cops where ramming my car hurting me and arresting me for wreckless driving when I was just trying to run around playing music and wait until my blacklist were over. Maybe my action of killing 2 police officers were wrong, but you can't say that the random arrest were right aswell.

He did not know my license plate number, he "warranted" me cause he saw my name on my car, which in case is FailRP cause me myself is a roleplayer, atleast I try time to time since its pretty hard sometimes to be serious when to many rule breakers are around. It seem like both of us did something bad but only one of us was punished for it.

I know most of the rules, I'm trying to learn every single one of them, but I never broke FearRP rule, not even in this case since he was not even moving ingame when I was beside him, this was not shown in the video since he minimized his game to "start" his record program I guess.
I have accepted people sending me evidence on steam as long as I have been an administrator.

You do have a say in what happened because that is what is going on right now. (Notice my first reply was in 15 minutes)

The sad truth of this is you can tell me anyone broke the rules, but if I do not have evidence or anything to go off of other than that I cannot act upon it. If you thought it was random you should of either recorded it or posted pictures, not break the rules instead.
(08-22-2014, 07:38 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I have accepted people sending me evidence on steam as long as I have been an administrator.

You do have a say in what happened because that is what is going on right now. (Notice my first reply was in 15 minutes)

The sad truth of this is you can tell me anyone broke the rules, but if I do not have evidence or anything to go off of other than that I cannot act upon it. If you thought it was random you should of either recorded it or posted pictures, not break the rules instead.

So which rules did I break? I left the car after a while of discussion, he was not pointing a gun at me when I took out my tranq, I got shot I defended my own life. So may you tell me exactly which rules I broke? even if you say FearRP, but, I did go out from the car, I wanted to reason with him, cause if I left the car he would random arrest me for no reason, you were AFK at the time, I tried to reach you but with no results.

He broke a rule and he did not RP, I (broke) a rule or delayed an arrest in order to speak with him and trying to solve that he got the wrong guy. If I left the car instantly he would just arrest me on sight and I wouldn't be able to speak with him during this time, since he was "annjoyed" or something during that time and I just wanted my rights.

So as you may understand, I wanted to delay the arrest to reach you while reason with him, I did not break FearRP cause I was just trying to get you to the scene so you could understand the "FailRP" rule he broke when he rammed my car and said I was the white SUV which drove away, he did not know my license plate at all. I did not record everything since I took Wood was a good guy which was my bad in the end since when you trust somebody to be aware of the rules and not "FailRP" and random arresting someone without evidence.
Stop claiming I broke FearRP until you provide proof, because at this current time I am the only one that has caught you out on around three lies. I wasn't not pointing the gun at you for three minutes, I went afk for 11-12 seconds to open up my recording software. It's funny the instance I open the recording software you suddenly step out of the car

I arrested you with a valid reason, thus I didn't pause the RP. I appreciate the fact you think I am a good guy and I was only doing my job. Next time you should RP along then post a BR if you feel it was invalid.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-23-2014, 07:14 AM)Wood Wrote: Stop claiming I broke FearRP until you provide proof, because at this current time I am the only one that has caught you out on around three lies. I wasn't not pointing the gun at you for three minutes, I went afk for 11-12 seconds to open up my recording software. It's funny the instance I open the recording software you suddenly step out of the car

I arrested you with a valid reason, thus I didn't pause the RP. I appreciate the fact you think I am a good guy and I was only doing my job. Next time you should RP along then post a BR if you feel it was invalid.

Uploading a video of 4 seconds and 10 seconds do not prove anything, you should upload the entire action instead cause the information you "recorded" during that time may would be missunderstood by the administrator since he needs to see the entire act before knowing if I did anything bad or not.
(08-23-2014, 07:26 AM)radde94 Wrote:
(08-23-2014, 07:14 AM)Wood Wrote: Stop claiming I broke FearRP until you provide proof, because at this current time I am the only one that has caught you out on around three lies. I wasn't not pointing the gun at you for three minutes, I went afk for 11-12 seconds to open up my recording software. It's funny the instance I open the recording software you suddenly step out of the car

Uploading a video of 4 seconds and 10 seconds do not prove anything, you should upload the entire action instead cause the information you "recorded" during that time may would be missunderstood by the administrator since he needs to see the entire act before knowing if I did anything bad or not.

I only have 14 seconds of video, as I explained because I opened up the recording software when you refused to step out the car, as I needed proof for a ban request.

It hasn't been misunderstood. As the second video shows you blatantly killed me without a good enough reason, and you've actually lied in the courthouse which is bannable. "I was standing in side of him for like 1-3 minutes and he still had his gun on the car" As said, this is a clear lie as it only took me 11-12 seconds to open DXtory. As far as I am aware you instantly got out and waited around 2 seconds, then ran around the car and armed up even though I told you to wait whilst I opened up my recording software.

Quote: "later a cop came and saw it and started aiming at me so I had to advance and bring a ump to shoot them both down" -

Here is rule break number one. Just because another officer walks over you cannot instantly kill us. You had a tranq sniper armed so why not tranq him too?

Quote:Wood told me several times to stepout and I told him simply, No,
I do not care if you think I was breaking the rules, you don't break them back in response. You should have instead got some proof and done what I did.

You have admitted to breaking both rules you were banned for, and as the courthouse rules state, 4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

This will be my last reply to here, as I have explained my role and the provided evidence and there is not much more I can offer.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
You got 14 seconds on the tape, you said to minimized and I left the car, the time you were minimized you had ur tazer pointing at the car, its not fearRP unless you point the gun directly on me, it's not my fault that you go afk while playing. You were afk, I took advantage of that, went outside the car as you told me. I noticed you were not ingame so I took my tranq and aimed at you. Then you started shooting at me and ran away from gun point (fearRP) I had to tranq you to save my own life since I did not have any weapon which would do damage, I got shot by someone after you and I took it was the officer just a head of me, I had a gun on you when someone shot me, ofcourse I have to defend myself. As you see nothing of this was planned from me, I was choosing what to do in the moment of action.

I did not break the rules, that is the reason why I posted a unban request cause the simple fact is that you missguided the administrator to check parts or clips of the entire action which is missleading and is not enough for a ban. Sometimes clips or short taken recordings may show a missleading cause since it could have happend so many things between the 2 clips which is not displayed and should not be enough to ban me.