[FL:RP] Makaveli - UBR
So now apparently I shot you? Are you literally having a laugh? When I tabbed back into the game I saw you with a tranq sniper and you shot me. Never did I even equip a gun, I merely had a taser pointed at you.

You have lied far too many times in this urban request. You broke the rules and you need to accept it and stop trying to lie your way out.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-23-2014, 02:41 PM)Wood Wrote: So now apparently I shot you? Are you literally having a laugh? When I tabbed back into the game I saw you with a tranq sniper and you shot me. Never did I even equip a gun, I merely had a taser pointed at you.

You have lied far too many times in this urban request. You broke the rules and you need to accept it and stop trying to lie your way out.

You shot me or atleast tried to shot me, yes. When you tabbed ur game you had the tazer pointed at the car right? and when you re-tabed I was outside the car and besides you, correct?

I'm not lying, but, I'm a bit confused and I do not remember exactly everything about the action since it happend so fast for both of us. I'm not laughting since I'm taking this very seriously, this community is only one I ever played on and its giving me the best game experience so far, thats also why I support fearless. Ofcourse it's always sad when two people accidently press the wrong buttons and if I in any way broke the rules, then I'm sorry.
I understand, and I didn't want to cause any problems and this is why I gave you so many chances. I never shot you and the video shows this as this video is from the instance I tabbed back into the game. You admitted to breaking the rules, yes you explained why (because you thought I had) but breaking the rules in return isn't the way to respond.

I never once tried to shoot or tase you, I merely had you under taser point, as the video shows. I didn't even have my gun out at any point.

I hope you understand why I had passed the information onto Fultzy and I hope you understand it isn't anything personal, just you broke the server rules even after I told you that you was breaking FearRP.

I'll make this my last post as this is dragging on, and I'll leave it for a admin to decide on.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Sorry for the delay,

Unban appeal denied. What you did was not the correct way to handle the situation and thus resulted in this ban. It was not a valid reason to kill him and you refused to get out of the vehicle until he alt tabbed to record you for breaking FearRP.

Ban stays on record