[Unofficial] Mes Mortis
Looks good, like our back story. Can't wait to get into full swing!
Looks good! Good Luck!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Very interesting and unique clan, the general concept is very intriguing. Good luck with this guys, no reason why it can't go far!

Intresting clan. Very intresting. Haven't seen much of it tho.
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
This looks like a really good idea! Quite a unique idea compared to other clans  Smile
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
Illuminati Confirmed.

I like the idea of a clan that lurks in the shadows, but at the same time, influences the way other people play on the server.

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope we can come to an understanding once you're fully re-established.
Looking forward to see this in full action like many others are, keep us updated & best of luck.
ATTENTION
We have an extremely rare announcement to make

After years of watching carefully in the shadows, Mes Mortis has recruited two new members to their council.

I'd like everyone to welcome Matthew James Russels (Megascotty), and Jack Russels Jr. (Tomsn!pes) to our society. We believe that these two individuals are capable of providing outstanding assistance to our cause.

When all else fails, remember this, Mes Mortis walks with all of us.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Rouch122
It's an honour being a part of this. I look forward to meeting everyone here!  Cheese
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
The following 1 user Likes Megsy's post:
  • Roachy
(05-25-2015, 08:09 PM)Reefaz Wrote: Intresting clan. Very intresting. Haven't seen much of it tho.

I think that's the idea.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Preditor