Is the EvoCity1 server actually ranked #2?
Question 
Hey Fearless!
I have noticed there was the thread created by Storm called "Yay FL" stating that we are ranked 3rd among the thousands of Garrysmod servers out there, that is great news, there was also the thread made by StillAlive where he was claiming that we were ranked lower than we actually were, of coruse that was a fail. However, the point is our rank is being emphasized and it is great, we are a great and popular community, but are we more popular than people think? Or are we still ranked 3?

I was on Gametracker dicking around with the Garrysmod servers just to see stuff, and look at fearless. I was reading the top servers and here is what I came across.

[Image: serverrank.png]

Now, it says we are ranked 3rd but we are in the second slot. Does this mean that we are second or third?
Note: This is not photoshopped, it is not a game/trick/joke. The only reason I listed server 4 was to show legitimacy.
gametracker sometimes skips servers. It's some weird ass shit.

Conclusion: WE R NUMBERZ 3!!!!11!!one!1one
All that matters is that you found a way to get online :3
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Small Bear
Nice talking about my thread Noobias -.-
We are now ranked 2nd! Cheese Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • OhMyGodItsAlex, Prune, Triangle, equal
JESUS CHRIST! We're numba 2 fu yea!
Hell yeah, anymore 1 rank to go!
This means we're officially the BEST roleplaying server on Garry's mod!
(08-19-2011, 06:35 PM)Biowulf Wrote: This means we're officially the BEST roleplaying server on Garry's mod!

DarkRP isn't RP, it's RDM. So yeah, we are the best RP server! (Gmod.biZ are cigarettes anyway, faking their player count, and (Server name deleted to avoid Advertising) is full of people who get banned from this server Tounge
(08-19-2011, 06:54 PM)barnesy43 Wrote:
(08-19-2011, 06:35 PM)Biowulf Wrote: This means we're officially the BEST roleplaying server on Garry's mod!

DarkRP isn't RP, it's RDM. So yeah, we are the best RP server! (Gmod.biZ are cigarettes anyway, faking their player count, and (Server name deleted to avoid Advertising) is full of people who get banned from this server Tounge

Correct.
The following 1 user Likes KatNotDinner's post:
  • equal