problems logging on servers
my friend DC4826 has tried to play the server for some time, he downloaded everything he needs, and hes all set up to play, but everytime he tries to log on any server the game stops responding and then the game crashes, hes using a mac, if you can try to help him with the problem it would be much appreciated
How old is his mac? It may be that the hardware on the mac is not up to scratch for CityRP, he could also try lowering his settings, if not already lowered, before joining the server. Apart from that I have no more advice to give as I don't own a mac.
I've already contacted him, tell him to look in his private messages, or add me on steam.
This is a client side problem, so make sure next time to post it in Help & Support - http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

So regarding your problem, I'd recommend for him to 'Verify Game Cache' when you go from Steam > Library > Right click on GMod > Verify Game cache. Note: Before you do this, make sure it doesn't give you the same error when you join another server - try this before Verifying the Cache.

Keep us updated.
Like Zan said, this is not a server-side issue and therefore not a bug.

Moved.