GMOD Server Explosion
I was on the server, then saw this, the whole computer freezes for about 20 seconds, comes back, Gmod is froze, and when I reconnect, it crash's on startup.

I dont know if that's a bug, or somebody has been duplicating some banned props from DoD.

WTF IS HAPPENING!
[Image: 98au7n.png]
That is odd, how are those props ever spawnable?
This is what happened yesterday. Coincidentally it happened at the EXACT same time when the update was release which crashed everyone's Garry's Mod... but they forgot to report this.

some guy came on and started spamming these props and crashing everyone's Garry's Mod. I tried telling Storm but he never got back to me. That prop needs to be banned!!!
Someone's spamming DoD props, I'll have a look to see who spawned them, also it would help if anyone here knows the guy. Saves me time.

I'll be checkin' today's and yesterday's logs, a time would be helpful so that I don't have to sift through 48 hours.
"Briggs."
Thats terrible, you should have gone downstairs and took a screenshot of the prop so we could see the owner.
holy tits

Those props are meant to be for backgrounds on maps (originally from Hl2) if I remember correctly, yerh it is..
Happening to me. Crashed about 3 mins after it happened with a freeze then straight away close of gmod. Now I can't rejoin without my game crashing or getting diconnected straight away Huh

Edit: Just read the top post by Shark. So someone is spawning them?
I tried to get the guy the first time. But he spawned so many I couldn't find him. I kept looking but then my game crashed Nervous
Time please, I can see a lot of people spawning a prop called:

/props_building_details/storefront_template001a_bars.mdl
"Briggs."
I'm still online no one is replying, I think I am the only guy who is still actually ONLINE anything I can do? Sad

Proberly happened at around 21:00 - 21:10 It has not been going on for more than 40 minutes...

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!