Why did i got banned ?
[b]Your name:[FL:RP] Prodiiqy

[b]Your ban ID:52554

[b]Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

[b]Reason:BRA (50923) - D/Cing to get car back

[b]Involved: -a

[b]Why we should unban you: First of all i dont understand the reason why i got banned i dident want my car back wtf ? This is wat happend when i died - admins was online and a rebel was driving me over 3 times and laugh at it he said he dident mean it first time but i know he did and then the next time he aimed at me and did it again i told admins but no one answers so i waited and then he come again and then i got mad and started to pm admins and then i got banned for something i dont understand.. but for now i am gonna tell admins 1 time and if they doesent car about it or is afk i wont send them again. But i dont understand why i got banned please tell me better. I think it is becuse i sended much messages about that he was breaking the rules but i waited a long time and no one was coming. if u saw it why dident u come ? and i dont understand why u banned me ? u should give me kick or a warning ? Thanks for reply!

I really dont understand that thing with the car ? i had it in my inventory the whole time .... ??

And i dont care about being unbanned it was only 24 hours but i wanna know why u banned me!
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50923
When my car got stolen i told an admin that the cop that stoled it dident have a reason and he said he was gonna look it up and then 1 min after that i got runed over by a car and got mad and accidentally pressed deny and i got kicked out from the game.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Approved.