Envy's Free Graphics Shop
My signature looks amazing, thanks!

But is it possible you could use this font instead? 'Rage' http://www.gtaunderground.com/index.php?...ty%20Fonts
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Envy
Looking forward to seeing some great work from you, Envy Smile
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Envy
Can you change the font? It looks like Graffiti, and it looks really bright. Can you just put the badge in full, it's squashed and take out my Forum name. Could you darken it possibly? I might use it if the changes are really good
The following 1 user Likes GeneralSirens's post:
  • Envy
(08-19-2014, 04:03 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: My signature looks amazing, thanks!

But is it possible you could use this font instead? 'Rage' http://www.gtaunderground.com/index.php?...ty%20Fonts

Yeah Dude, I used that font.

(08-19-2014, 07:49 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Can you change the font? It looks like Graffiti, and it looks really bright. Can you just put the badge in full, it's squashed and take out my Forum name. Could you darken it possibly? I might use it if the changes are really good

[Image: 2aj9z6u.png]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(08-19-2014, 03:52 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: (Simply) - Copy the picture title (The Xenzo Team) - and put my avatar to the right of it Tounge (but please slant the avatar to the right - as in "italic"), and then fade the sides out altogether. - Sorry I couldn't use your template - was just confusing to fit this in D:

Still do not understand, not Explaining very well, but from what I seen this is the outcome, -__-.

[Image: 2qlv0br.jpg]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Ivan Tempski Avatar

[Image: w5gsw.jpg]

v2

[Image: 313m9gn.jpg]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Yes well that is what I wanted - sort of - Ta?
I'm explaining myself fine but you somehow can't understand.
(What I meant was what you did, but delete everything else around it + delete the post of it too pls (don't want people seeing contacts)
The following 1 user Likes theRydolph's post:
  • Envy
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
How do we apply for an avatar?
(08-21-2014, 11:12 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: How do we apply for an avatar?

Ill add it now.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum