Crash when Connecting.
Bug 
Hi,
first i want to say sorry for my bad english, im from germany. Always when I connect to the v33 rp server, garrys crashes after it downloads many files (guns, sounds etc). The full error is in the Attachments.

Thanks for the Help,
SilentiXx

Attached Files
.txt   error.txt (Size: 80.87 KB / Downloads: 8)
Does it give you something more human friendly? Not skilled enough in error reports to properly read that text file.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • SilentiXx
noup. It just closes itself and sais "hl2_osx has crashed" and i get the error text..
Throw me a PM, i will fix it for you, or add me on steam.

In fact, you'll get the solution right here. disable the Courier font in the Font Book of all things. I'm guessing that the error is happening because of the Migration Assistant if you've used it to port over your data
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • SilentiXx
(08-19-2014, 06:18 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Throw me a PM, i will fix it for you, or add me on steam.

In fact, you'll get the solution right here. disable the Courier font in the Font Book of all things. I'm guessing that the error is happening because of the Migration Assistant if you've used it to port over your data

So what do i have to do to disable that courier font thing?
Add me on steam, i'll guide you through.
added you.
I reinstalled garrys mod and all the contents etc and now its working perfectly.
Good, you did it right.
:( its not working again... I just get this long error... its in the attachments.. I deleted almost all addons out of my "Addons" folder, i only have the content pack from fl, hl2 content, hitnumbers and some texture fixes for evocity. Yesterday i've been able to play 3 hours without problems (except some laggs etc) and i did nothing, i just quit the game, went sleep and now i can't play anymore :''(

sometimes i get this:

Engine Error

failed to lock vertex buffer in
CMeshDX8::LockVertexBuffer: nVertexCount=9750,
nFirstVertex=0