BR on Bash and Mad man (video)
Name of player: Bash, Mad man

SteamID: (Bash) STEAM_0:0:78349481, Mad man STEAM_0:1:63689439

Time in GMT: I think around 830 pm.

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically, they where both intentional CDMing, and reconnecting to get their car back, before I even started recorded, in the recording I initially pulled Bash over for reckless driving, when his friend (mad man)(in black supra) rammed him into me on purpose, then later on im patroling and see him run someone over again, and his friend mad man again runs someone over too. When confronting Bash, his friend runs over an SRU on purpose, and after Bash kills me with his car, he immediatly breaks NLR as shown in the video, and then when killed by the SRU after I die, he reconnects to avoid arrest.

You can also check logs and see him and Mad man's mass CDMing, and reconnecting to get their cars back aswell. Id prefer these minges be gone for a long amount of time.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/Sxdkr1glHis
I was medic during the last stages of this. I did see Mad man's vehicle run over a half a dozen people, myself included while trying to revive one. There was one time he stopped and backed up to hit more people. I also witnessed Bash refusing to cooperate with the police, eventually driving away. Seems like a bit of FearRP breakage there. After his car was disabled, I also witnessed Bash log off immediately, and logging right back in.
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
Request on Bash reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Bash, STEAM_0:0:78349481) was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP, breaking NLR, player abuse, and racism.
Suspension will be applied for 1 month.

Request on Mad man reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Mad man, STEAM_0:1:63689439) was found violating rules regarding Car Deathmatch.
Blacklist from vehicles will be applied for 8 hours.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team