Hiippie Unban
Exclamation 
Your name: Hiippie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30115357

Banning Admin: Andreas

Ban Length: 0

Reason for the ban: Raiding without Yelling raid.

Why we should unban you: Okay...... i spawn i am stuck in the roof at metro Café and i ued /sleep and The guys Stepped at me and i lost around 50 Health and he just walk and Yell something in his microphone and i punch him 1 time and he hits me with his Crowbar i got 3 Health. and Equalizer use a knife and hunt one of them so His freind use another corwbar and killed Equalizer and i used health kits and killed them. i dont see why i should Yell Raid then they starts punch me they didnt Yell raid too wtf ?
Ever heard of "Don't break rules to catch a rulebreaker"?
(08-15-2011, 09:06 PM)Storm Wrote: Ever heard of "Don't break rules to catch a rulebreaker"?
i am Sorry i did an Admins job.. and yes i heard about "Don't break rules to catch a rulebreaker " Thinking
You told me you had been banned for too many times, so the next would be a permanent ban. Thats what I did, plus you HAVE to yell raid before killing people.

Also if you are stuck, you call an admin - You dont punch without a reason. Equalizer told me it was not on purpose they stepped on you, they said sorry over the microphone.

As storm said, dont break the rules to catch a rulebreaker Smile

In my eyes this ban was fair, you have been banned alot of time the past days.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-15-2011, 09:14 PM)Andreas Wrote: You told me you had been banned for too many times, so the next would be a permanent ban. Thats what I did, plus you HAVE to yell raid before killing people.

Also if you are stuck, you call an admin - You dont punch without a reason. Equalizer told me it was not on purpose they stepped on you, they said sorry over the microphone.

As storm said, dont break the rules to catch a rulebreaker Smile

In my eyes this ban was fair, you have been banned alot of time the past days.
Ehmm Tell me why Equalizer hitted them So he Rdm or wtf ?
And Btw the last chance was Becouse! 2sweet^' DDOS the server.. so i was Head suspect. so i asked sniperwolf for a LAST Chance becouse we got perm banned.. so that was i was on my Last chance.
He didnt hit them? Smile

You have had SIX bans since your 'last chance' :/
Plus I have had alot of reports on you the last few days.

I know.
Just Ban me in 24 hours or somerhing not perm ;(. I dont Think it was a fair Ban this one....?
You've had enough bans, no more chances. FL is not a place for minges and we've been WAY too lenient with you.
Denied.