Faster than Lambo and slower than BMW
Hello community,
i want to buy a new car and i want a fast car. It must be master than the Lamborgini and slower than the BMW. I cant buy BMW and i have the Lamborgini. I want something faster. The Lambo can drive 50 MPH. Can you help me?
A Mustang, harder to control if you're used to a lambo, but its max speed is 60 MPH.

When you're used to the Mustang it'll be fun and easy to drive though.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Suarez, KamiKatze, General Rickets, Envy, James_Gaff
Cop car is faster than Lambo too.
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • KamiKatze
(09-03-2014, 11:03 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Cop car is faster than Lambo too.

Please do actually take 5 seconds of your time to read the information within the thread. He's not asking for a faster car, he is asking for a faster car for personal use.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • KamiKatze
(09-03-2014, 11:25 AM)Jan Wrote:

Please do actually take 5 seconds of your time to read the information within the thread. He's not asking for a faster car, he is asking for a faster car for personal use.

Please Jan, i did actually read it, and i've been using cop cars for personal use the first 50+ hours of my gameplay.
You can't use cop cars unless your a cop now
I know people used to use cop cars etc when not cops all the time
I usually arrested them for stealing a cop car because they arnt cops so can't be there's :p
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Chumps
Corvette goes like 65-70 or something
nice
(09-03-2014, 11:25 AM)Jan Wrote:

Well, technically it doesn't state anywhere that he wants a car strictly for personal use. Please don't go apeshit for nothing, mate.

On-Topic: I would save up for the BMW, it's a great car.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Greed^
I suggest the Mustang, hard to control but it will improve your driving skills! You can do 180 Drifts and get away from the police much faster!
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Chumps
(09-04-2014, 04:28 PM)Blurr Wrote: I suggest the Mustang, hard to control but it will improve your driving skills! You can do 180 Drifts and get away from the police much faster!

Mustangs are the easier to pin down and stop. The pit maneuver is extremely effective on them.