Pewds does the Catacomb challange!
The following 2 users Like Evanswachtz's post:
  • ryan!, Ivan Tempski
Thread looks like it is hungry for comments/likes. I could just watch this on YouTube, as preside pie is always on 'what to watch' because he's the most popular YouTuber.
(08-16-2014, 07:48 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: Thread looks like it only wants comments/likes. I could just watch this on YouTube, as preside pie is always on 'what to watch' because he's the most popular YouTuber.

Did this thread because of the massive "Link bans" that's been active for a while..
It's like playing Slender/Amnesia in real life, underground.

EDIT: Double-ninja!
i have self control
Ew. PewDiePie is just awful.
The following 6 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Giant Pony, Fiddlestiiicks, Reefaz, Prune, LoneWolf, Nadrickk
Not Pewdiepie...

For god sake. He's like Justin Bieber of the internet.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 12 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • theRydolph, Giant Pony, GRiiM, Chech, Fiddlestiiicks, Floodify, Ivan Tempski, Zan, Reefaz, Prune, Suarez, LoneWolf
(08-16-2014, 07:48 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: Thread looks like it is hungry for comments/likes. I could just watch this on YouTube, as preside pie is always on 'what to watch' because he's the most popular YouTuber.

If you are going to be a dick about it don't comment on it, he's just sharing something he likes and feels others might.
(08-16-2014, 08:29 PM)EuanJ97 Wrote:
(08-16-2014, 07:48 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: Thread looks like it is hungry for comments/likes. I could just watch this on YouTube, as preside pie is always on 'what to watch' because he's the most popular YouTuber.

If you are going to be a *** about it don't comment on it, he's just sharing something he likes and feels others might.

Welcome to internet. And this is off-topic.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • theRydolph
Yep, pretty much above comment.
Only stating my thoughts on the video and the topic!
Welcome to the Internet.
I'd get a hearth attack if I would ever do something similar.

Spoiler :
Hey, that wasn't negative! :0

The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • mgdwszx, Baskingner