Mirrors Edge 2 Leaked Gameplay
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • mgdwszx
Kids overreact and do stuff because they find it cool and funny.
I agree that it's silly but who is the stupid one after making fun of three kids?

It's all good all funny, just wondering..
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Tandy
Hillarious.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Tandy
So let me get this straight:

- misleading title
- copyrighted music
- making fun of kids under the age of 10

Why isnt youtube taking THESE kinds of videos down?
I'm wondering when staff is actually going to punish for stupid threads like these.
What's the point in this thread again?
(08-16-2014, 07:16 AM)Jan Wrote: I'm wondering when staff is actually going to punish for stupid threads like these.

So people are not allowed to post off-topic things in a subforum titled "off-topic"?

Take a chill pill, you'll never get mod with such a sour attitude all of the time.
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Nadrickk, DougisBest
(08-16-2014, 08:42 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(08-16-2014, 07:16 AM)Jan Wrote: I'm wondering when staff is actually going to punish for stupid threads like these.

So people are not allowed to post off-topic things in a subforum titled "off-topic"?

Take a chill pill, you'll never get mod with such a sour attitude all of the time.

[Image: friday-damn-scene-o.gif]
(08-16-2014, 08:42 AM)Jarz Wrote:

I'm not going to change my attitude because some dude on the internet doesn't like it. Deal with it.
Was this supposed to make me laugh?