Gurrazor's introduction
Big Grin 
Hello there!
I've been playing on your main CityRP server for quite some time now, and I decided that it was time to introduce myself on the forums of yours.

I live in Stockholm, Sweden and am 17 years old. My studies are pretty intensive and I study a lot of social science, history and economics. On my spare time I'm quite active within politics. I'm a member of the conservative party and their youth league in Sweden.

When it comes to Garry's Mod, I've played it for a very long time now, and I've administrated Garry's Mod servers for 4 years now. I've also owned, managed and administrated several communities. My two biggest communities are the serious roleplay communities called Quality Quaestors and Genesis Roleplay. Genesis Roleplay is my current one and also my most successful one.

I'm one of those serious roleplayers as Sniperwolf once described me. I love OpenAura, HL2RP and serious Real-Life RP. I do though however, love your server a lot. I'm very impressed of your administration, at least in Sniperwolf's administrative abilities.

So, you might wonder why someone like me with his own pretty big community is doing in yours. Well, I just want to have a good time. Sometimes I just want something else than OpenAura, and then I find CityRP most enjoyable.

I hope to see you around! Smile

Best Regards
Gurrazor
Hai Der, Welcome to FearLess!
(08-15-2011, 03:27 PM)Gurrazor Wrote: I'm very impressed of your administration, at least in Sniperwolf's administrative abilities.

Why thank you Smile

Welcome to FL Cheese
Hello Gurrazor! and Welcome to Fearless Cheese

Also, Do I know you, I seem to know that name from somewhere.

I believe we used to know each other from |DD|, Defenders of Democracy. Yes?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Hey there. It's nice to see somebody with experience in the Serious RP area. Here's hoping we'll all get along fine.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Wow, a serious fellow has joined us, I am impressed already.
Someone like you has come to the right place.
I assure you that you will have fun, you seem like a great guy.
(08-15-2011, 05:23 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Hello Gurrazor! and Welcome to Fearless Cheese

Also, Do I know you, I seem to know that name from somewhere.

I believe we used to know each other from |DD|, Defenders of Democracy. Yes?

I believe so as well. You might now me as Gurra right? I was Super Admin in DD.

Also, thank you for the warm welcoming. Smile
Best Regards
Gurrazor
Välkommen till Fearless!
you seem to be very nice guy, enjoy your stay!