Ban request on Makaveli
Name of player: [FL:RP] Makaveli

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37100001

Time in GMT: GMT +8, 10.31 pm

Server: v2d

Summary: He was doomforting. He had a part where you had to crouch to enter the area.

Evidence:
Do you have more evidence than this? It's pretty difficult to see where the doomfort is.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
This was at the 2 story slums building. Sorry,nope. I deleted the FRAPs vid to save space.
You was in that room before I got the warrant, explain to me how to entered there? cause I got a warrant after I noticed you were in my house.

Oh that so good that you uploaded this, now may the admins check the log and please tell me how he entered my building? You was using a chair to glitch through the roof, as you may see I did not have a warrant until entered my building.

By the way that is not doom fortring aswell, it just show you random raiding people as a SRU and break into people houses using glitches.

Also I was warranted for arrest not for search and you broke into my house and broke my contra when I was outside all the time speaking with SRU and police members, later the admin came to check but you have already left the building + the admin was at the room and he never said anything about doom fortring, not sure if it was an admin or mod, but I think it was the moderator called george cause if you check the logs I used "@" afterwards and the admin recalled you aswell.
(08-15-2014, 09:28 AM)radde94 Wrote: You was in that room before I got the warrant, explain to me how to entered there? cause I got a warrant after I noticed you were in my house.

Oh that so good that you uploaded this, now may the admins check the log and please tell me how he entered my building? You was using a chair to glitch through the roof, as you may see I did not have a warrant until entered my building.

By the way that is not doom fortring aswell, it just show you random raiding people as a SRU and break into people houses using glitches.

Also I was warranted for arrest not for search and you broke into my house and broke my contra when I was outside all the time speaking with SRU and police members, later the admin came to check but you have already left the building + the admin was at the room and he never said anything about doom fortring, not sure if it was an admin or mod, but I think it was the moderator called george cause if you check the logs I used "@" afterwards and the admin recalled you aswell.

Base rules no.9:"Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)". Also,i raided due to hearing gunshots and the fact that i literally saw people inside with guns shooting at us while you kept shouting random raid at me. I had a warrant,rammed the door open,walked up without any of you noticing apparently, and got a warrant on Makaveli. I rammed his doors and saw his contraband and blew it up. You guys came and that's when the vid started. You all accused me of glitching into the room when the logs can clearly show i did not spawn any chairs at that time. You all kept shouting RDM and random raid when i was shooting the armed people in the base who were literally attacking us.
I spoke with the new moderator in-game named General. He told me that it was doom fortering however I was not the guy building this. I bought a dupe from a player named Korma and General told me that I can use it if I fix the crouching place. However I take full responsibility for using this dupe and I will not commit or use such a thing again.

And by the way "nobody" was really damaged by using this since you were already inside the back room, there was no SRU trying to breach since u were inside there, however we tried to go in which lead to your advantage.

Anyway I'm sorry for using the dupe and I will fix the crouching place next time I spawn it.

About this part,
"I had a warrant,rammed the door open,walked up without any of you noticing apparently, and got a warrant on Makaveli. I rammed his doors and saw his contraband and blew it up. "
You made an arrest warrant on me, not a search warrant which was a failure by you. As you can see it says I'm wanted not "having search" warrant.

That was all for me // Thanks!
Makaveli.
SRU did a random raid there, so you go in alone with 4 a 5 guys with guns drawn? failRP there mate. As a matter of facts you went upstairs, go through fading door number 1, then number 2 and then crawl inside that little space, all to find makaveli? He was standing at the front door. You bypass your target of arrest to flee inside his own building(without a search warrant).
An arrest warrant also gives you a search warrant. How many times do i have to say that it's not a random raid? There were gunshots coming from inside. The failrp part is false, i went inside when there were about 5-6 of you there, and only about one or two was visbly armed inside and outside, who i killed. I then entered to search for any illegal items,not Makaveli. I was not about to arrest him yet without a reason, thus i was searching his home for illegal items. Like i said, an arrest warrant also gives him a search warrant, how else would i get in? During this period of time,you were all repeatedly shouting at me for RDM and random raiding even though it was very obvious that i was shooting the armed players and raiding because of all the shooting and several reports of people inside who were conspiring to kill the president. This also included the fact that when i arrived, i saw about 3-4 of you standing outside your door. When someone opened the door and i glimpsed in, i saw one of you shooting someone,a cop i think, to death with an AK47.
Approved.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck