Ban Request on a few players
From my POV it sounded like you wanted a Trabant for the president's freedom.
I have buy a Trabant but my car die when i capture the president so i have no escape
(08-14-2014, 10:41 AM)Lakny Wrote: Man, i really don't know what its the problem, i see rebels and corleone capture president and all is ok, but when i capture the president, you BR me, why ? And i use ALL RP, a trabant because, im rebel, i ask for only 2000 dollars and i wait the police raid, i really don't know why BR me, can you just explain me what is wrong ?

That's because they normally have a reason to hostage the president.

Otherwise, im sure they get banned. You had NO reason to hostage the president. He was pretty passive.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The president guard try to kill me, he's not passive and i want 2000 dollars, that's not a reason ? Im sure at 100% the other capture a president for money
I'm away for 2 weeks on holiday now. So I'm leaving this to an admin.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
These guys are know rule-breakers, this br has my support.
Please update with Steam ID's of the accused players.
AMG Jean Francois: STEAM_0:1:33342904
Magic Negro: STEAM_0:1:19232630
♫Noel♫: STEAM_0:0:76870727
Request on Magic Negro reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Magic Negro, STEAM_0:1:19232630) was found violating rules regarding metagaming.
A blacklist from OOC will be applied for 1 hour.

Request on ♫Noel♫ reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (♫Noel♫:, STEAM_0:0:76870727) was found violating rules regarding metagaming, revenge killing.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on AMG Jean Francois reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (AMG Jean Francois, STEAM_0:1:33342904) .

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team