Kurrey's Un-permban Request
Thumbs Up 
Your name: Kurrey

Your ban ID: 49227

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: "Invalid reason to kill someone. 13th ban."

Involved: Can't remember the guys name who I killed.

Why we should unban you: I admit it was a lack of RP when I killed the guy for punching me 4-5 times & blocking BP door. The thing is I can't understand why I got a permanent ban for having my last chance because of FailRP. I have matured much more since I let go of fearless and you should unban me because I have found out the reason of roleplaying and it's beautiful (No drama) My ban record is complete shit I know but "You learn from your mistakes" right? Thanks for reading my unban post and much love to all great roleplayers out there!
A last chance is a last chance.

You say that one learns from mistakes but you've shown that it doesn't go for you. You've shown complete disregard for the rules and I fail to see why you should be given another chance.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Didn't learn from my mistakes? Since I got banned from Fearless I started my own RP community and started roleplaying more serious than ever. I've learnt sooo much from playing Arma altis life, perpheads and other semi-serious servers/gamemodes. I learned that you can't forget the mistakes that you've done but you can move on and ask for another chance. All we need to learn is "Forgive&Forget" I understand that I had ALOT of chances but the last chance changed me both OOC and IC. Thanks.
I'm afraid you made the change too late. You were on your last chance and you ruined it. That was your fault and your fault alone. You may write about how you've changed but those are only words and we've gone past giving you chances.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator