BR on Add22
Name of player: Add22

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57053311

Time in GMT: check time of post maybe ?

Server: v33x

Summary: So i was driving around then suddenly he start shooting me with awp RDM then i got killed then he stole my car without a valid reason, I dont have evidence that he start shooting at me with a awp but u can checks logs maybe, I have only evidence that he sells my car Blue lambo

Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/pWEe7Nk.jpg
thanks - support for this ban request
(08-13-2014, 02:14 AM)add22 Wrote: thanks - support for this ban request
What a response lol.
Edit since u edit: This is not suggestion so dont + support or - support
1.First of all i didn't kill you with any weapon, check the logs if you wish
2.Then you got killed? happy days.
3. I didn't personally steal your car
4. you have evidence of nothing - threatening me in ooc and advert does'nt help your case

[Image: yyHOMBe.jpg]
I can confirm Add22 did not shoot, I was with him and only saw a corleone shooting (Didnt get a name). At the time we were running a business so not Adds fault that your car was stolen, Check logs for the shooter though it was RDM, just not by the suspected player.
(08-13-2014, 02:26 AM)add22 Wrote: 1.First of all i didn't kill you with any weapon, check the logs if you wish
2.Then you got killed? happy days.
3. I didn't personally steal your car
4. you have evidence of nothing - threatening me in ooc and advert does'nt help your case

[Image: yyHOMBe.jpg]
1.I'm not that guy who threat u.
2.A guy wearing a blue suit the one who shoot me, And its u wearking blue suit
3.They can check logs
4. Yes you got 2 blue lambos and one of them mine, So u just RDM'ing me to theft my car.

And yes i skiped, then i tryed to comeback but i got killed by mercedes guy by a ak or m4 i didnt see & i didnt see his name
But you made my vechile hp 20% it starts running speed 15 mph so... and ofc you got 5 minute to take it to ur garage

Tails I lefted corleone in city, Dont try to cover him i saw him alone shooting at me with a awp and lying in curthouse = Perma ban
Edit : Wait you said corleone was shooting ? ok none of corleone is donor so they cant wear suits lol.. dont try to lie
@ The retarded ^_^ I was just joking in OOC, Which I don't know, if it's allowed.
Mexico is not safe
(08-13-2014, 03:05 AM)[FL:RP] Gordon Ramsey Wrote: @ The retarded ^_^ I was just joking in OOC, Which I don't know, if it's allowed.
Whats the point from the post u just made ?
Please dont post if u werent involved if u were, Dont post such useless posts
Thanks.
Denied

Insufficient evidence
Kind Regards,
Floodify