Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for...
(12-12-2014, 08:59 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: Under a dictatorship, the dictator banned kittens, because he was allergic. So I decided that I would create a group that would make "attentats" (put kittens in the Nexus, or just where the President went). The first "attack": I came to the Presidents office, and put the Kitten there, while he was watching (The kittens was just a note which said "This is a kitten), with a SRU and an officer. I got arrested xD
I continued with the group, with another guy, and I was the only person who got arrested, but its was okay. Every time I would get out of jail, I would /advert something like "I did it for the people: I put a kitten near the Dictator!". It was really funny, and I... Wasted atleast 20 minutes being in jail (Im Donator, so that would be more than just 4 times).

Yeah i remember that, The Dictator was raided becuase he banned Kittens, but everyone thought it was a random raid... :/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by Falkeministeren - 04-29-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by fieldy - 12-05-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by fieldy - 01-19-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by Deleted User - 09-27-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by Create - 10-13-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by S!RNARC - 10-20-2016, 05:09 PM