Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for...
I was arrested today for saying "Hallo, ich bin Gregory", mind I was held gun point by 4 officers with assault rifles for this major offence.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • already_fallen, Emil
I was arrested for saying "I don't care about Discovery Channel."
I have arrested someone for this:
Police Evo City Act 2006
Section 9
Sub Section 11
Clause B
Paragraph 22
Guy shouted "muthafuxa jones" as I walked passed...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Not so long ago, i was arrested for being the devil's soul collector. I was speaking in a creepy indian/african voice which was deep and sounded, strange. Many was scared and i was arrested, for offering to collect their soul. I might have told them "I'm going to slit your throat and clean my teeth with your blood." which was probably the thing that got me arrested. xD
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
(04-16-2015, 06:44 AM)Zombie Wrote: I was arrested for saying "I don't care about Discovery Channel."

Scum
The following 5 users Like Venom's post:
  • Cameron, konsta, Ms. Mudpie, NotSep, Ivan Tempski
I was arrested for yelling "Haha" in the street.
Im surprised none of my arrest reasons are on here. Ive arrested people for reason "criminal" before.
Being an undercover admin
"Staring" at trash can for too long... i was checking my phone.
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
I got one, happened very recently, I loaded melons into the back of my tides truck to attempt to sell them. I then got mad because someone tried to steal my melons, i threw a melon at the thief and was arrested for "Melon assault". While the cop was arresting me, the man who stole my melons was lockpicking my car, he stole it in front of the cop who did not care. #FML
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]