Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for...
Breaking officers mug
"Accessory to J-Walking."
The following 1 user Likes Jinkees!'s post:
  • jqnqthqn
Under a dictatorship, the dictator banned kittens, because he was allergic. So I decided that I would create a group that would make "attentats" (put kittens in the Nexus, or just where the President went). The first "attack": I came to the Presidents office, and put the Kitten there, while he was watching (The kittens was just a note which said "This is a kitten), with a SRU and an officer. I got arrested xD
I continued with the group, with another guy, and I was the only person who got arrested, but its was okay. Every time I would get out of jail, I would /advert something like "I did it for the people: I put a kitten near the Dictator!". It was really funny, and I... Wasted atleast 20 minutes being in jail (Im Donator, so that would be more than just 4 times).
Questioning an officer about him breaking the law. Fun.
Screaming at a cop, "WASSUP YA CHOOBY COON!"
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(08-12-2014, 08:37 PM)Dr. Octagon Wrote: Police cuffed and arrested me for running over the speed limit.
SRU cuffed and arrested me for  teabagging a dead body.

Those are great reasons to be arrested...
Please dont be a minge man. Roleplay like real life...
In real life you would not be "teabagging" corpses or speeding...
For spitting on the pavement
Leaving my car behind while the lights were still on...
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I know Mavy's reason for being arrested (just a joke). Its only 1 word... Developing.
arrested for being a mall santa