Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for...
Got arrested for running... dictators these days.
"What you want me to stop exercising?"
(08-30-2014, 01:10 PM)Kie413 Wrote: Got arrested for running... dictators these days.
"What you want me to stop exercising?"

[Image: Metrocop_blue_eyes.jpg]

I got arrested for bumping in an SRU with my car (2mph). The warrant reason was: "attempted murder"
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Sasquatchooo, Chumps, JunkyGardai
(08-30-2014, 06:18 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I got arrested for bumping in an SRU with my car (2mph). The warrant reason was: "attempted murder"

You tryed to kill me! Smile
The following 3 users Like Sasquatchooo's post:
  • Baskingner, NotSep, JunkyGardai
Shoving a USB up the robot presidents ass
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
The following 5 users Like Reefaz's post:
  • General Rickets, NotSep, Suarez, Lightbeer, sebasti161
It wasn't an arrest but I got sentenced to death on v2d once for being a witch and murdering mass amounts of babies. This sentence was given to me during a court RP with Jono ....

The following 5 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Suarez, Jono, NotSep, Chumps, JunkyGardai
(08-31-2014, 09:08 AM)General Rickets Wrote: It wasn't an arrest but I got sentenced to death on v2d once for being a witch and murdering mass amounts of babies. This sentence was given to me during a court RP with Jono ....

Can't forget 'Using magic outside of Hogwarts'
A more fitting signature. 
The following 4 users Like Jono's post:
  • NotSep, General Rickets, Chumps, JunkyGardai
I don't get arrested much so I don't have so funny ones, but I did get arrested for Graffiting an insult to police. "Po-po sucks"

Mind you, my job was Activist (and Vandal.)
(08-31-2014, 02:35 PM)Jono Wrote:
(08-31-2014, 09:08 AM)General Rickets Wrote: It wasn't an arrest but I got sentenced to death on v2d once for being a witch and murdering mass amounts of babies. This sentence was given to me during a court RP with Jono ....

Can't forget 'Using magic outside of Hogwarts'

Hahaha, surrender!
It wasn't arrest but I was sentenced to death by the president for yelling "F*** PROPANE"