[BR] [FL:RP] tails59
Name of player: [FL:RP] tails59

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63251132

Time in GMT: 7:15 P.M Pacific standard time

Server: v33x

Summary: Someone was random tranquilizing, and then after the tranquilizer dart got me, tails59 tied me up randomly, and randomly wanted to steal my car too, as he did, too, and he CDMed, which is not showed in the video

Evidence: YouTube evidence

Mexico is not safe
It wasnt me who was tranqing, That is obvious from the video. I tied you up so you didnt attack me while I was stealing your car, And I had a discussion with a couple of people on the server about reasons to and not to steal a car. I was told it was okay if I stole it to sell it, which I did. I also had a warehouse for keeping it as was suggested by Brennan/Greed.
@Kool991 I wasen't attacking you, you did it randomly and you left me like that to steal my car randomly again, so If you wanna be in more trouble than you are, that is not my problem, it's yours, so if you wanna be perma banned, go make more trouble.

BTW: You can't steal a car for just selling it.
Mexico is not safe
threatening someone isn't going to improve your consciousness, Tails and other members were doing a chop shop RP and although i did not approve because they 'stole my car too' (involved) , you could of continued to roleplay and went to the police, like i did.
Approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify