[unofficial] Czechnyen Rebels
It appears to be a mixture of Czech Republic and Chechnya. Or just a case of illiteracy.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Transmission, Maximum Troll
Thanks. Killjoy. And is any of the members of that clan from Czech or Slovak republic? :-)
**A mysterious letter appears on the driver seat of your car***
Yes kill joy got it right we made a hybrid name because we couldn't decide between the two.
And no none of us are from Czech or Slovak republic,
Clan still active? Have not seen much going on from this clan.
The following 3 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • equal, Small Bear, Anakonda
The founders of the group were banned, I'm presently unbanned but in a hotel on a laptop. Shab is still waiting on his unban/expire time. One of the issues we're having though is that our groups roleplay has been deemed, 'raider' oriented which has left us in an odd position considering the majority of our RP is Rebel Training and Rebel Camp-out RPs. This being said were unsure of the future of the group... As of now a majority of our members have been getting attacked on the server by members of other groups which has given us an uneasy feeling regarding the works of the server.
I do not point fingers, but I'm not found of getting randomly attacked by groups such as Suave, and it's sympathizers. They've left a uncanny after-taste when we attempted to be peaceful with the majority of the server. If my words mean anything with my previous-record for so called 'mingey' acts I would state that I've found actions presented by Suave and it's affiliates to be borderline mingebagish. I won't press the issue further.

Also, I'm a little late on this, but Czechnyen Rebels are now officially allied with Ukoo Chini.
A EPMC Squadron is on standby if you need us, I can help you personally with clan management if needed or anything else you may need help with.

You have Esoteric PMC support all the way in this matter.
If you need further assistance PM me, best of luck.

(If they are RDMing you just get some screenies or something and make a request)
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Joey Skylynx
(09-06-2011, 10:45 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: The founders of the group were banned
... Deja vu?
The following 5 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Strom, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Small Bear, Faustie
By the same people aswell. Serious, deja vu.
(09-10-2011, 08:43 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: By the same people aswell. Serious, deja vu.

The fact it's the same people who banned you is actually a compliment, you're saying we're that good not to be demoted in all that time you were gone.

And yes indeed serious déjà vu
-Signature removed-