Admin abuse | George the boy | Grub
(08-11-2014, 10:59 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 10:48 PM)Viktor Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 10:42 PM)Jamster Wrote: [quote='Viktor' pid='389440' dateline='1407796797']
Quote:-snip-
-snip

-snip-

To you George, surely this is admittance to causing NLR infringement? Which, to what I've been told, is always in effect? I reiterate, if the RP was still in build phase, it does and did not belong on a main server. Nothing in your "clan RP", which is what you were, technically, doing on the role-play server, seems to have been role-played.

You noclipped around building on the v2D server. There is a dedicated server for building which you seem to have forgotten about entirely.

If a player is killed by a prop while building they can return to the area if they ask for staff permission beforehand because the kill isn't a IC kill as a prop and physgun were most likely the cause.

The build was for an upcoming clan RP so we had our clan tags on. There's nothing more to it.

I have not forgotten about the build server but Grub and I were the only available staff and our presence is needed more on a server that has 48 other players compared to a server that has <10 players. Just as Fultzy and Ciryl have said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin abuse | George the boy | Grub - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-12-2014, 12:38 AM