Admin abuse | George the boy | Grub
(08-11-2014, 10:50 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 10:47 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 10:44 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 10:38 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 10:34 PM)Ciryl Wrote: (I was there at the time)
All we were doing was setting up for a future RP, the only thing I can see in your video is you 3rd person abusing to look over a wall and you state that they were flying around... you do know they're staff correct?.. all staff have a right to fly and if you want to join them in then go on the build server!

If your saying going third person is failrp, so is flying. Also, I would join them flying on the build server if they were on the build server. How do they have a right to fly around and use commands only they are entrusted with when no other is? Furthermore, if all you were doing was setting up a future rp, not rping in the slightest, surely you all should've been on the build server?

That's why its there after all isn't it? Building for future rps?
I sense you are jealous?

Also i never said it was failRP i said it was abusing.

Well sadly i can't join the build server because my GM on there is constantly broken and they were the only administrative team online to take care of the server.
I have my own servers to moderate, I play on FL in spare time for fun. I don't wanna be an admin or mod.

I never said you want to be admin or mod, I'm stating you want to fly around like them and if you have your own servers I guess you fly around on them too?
Well no, I don't, cause that's a abuse. But what does that have to dk with anything? You e said your piece now I suggest you stop commenting as this is getting extremely off topic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin abuse | George the boy | Grub - by James_Gaff - 08-11-2014, 10:52 PM