Admin abuse | George the boy | Grub
(08-11-2014, 10:10 PM)Viktor Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 10:03 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 10:03 PM)Viktor Wrote: From the evidence you have put up (as of now that is) I only see them pasting dupes (the logo to be exact) for their clan base / dupe? I don't see the abuse nor the problem.

I will highlight them flying round if you want?

The abuse is using commands they have been entrusted with for the better of the server to fly round building on the rp server, non build, while doing a supposed clan RP.

The problem is that even moderators seem to find it Ok to happily fly round when the average user doesn't even have access to a form of votekick, let alone noclip.

This isn't about users getting more commands, but about admins abusing their commands.

They have been entitled with commands to improve the RP on the server. What they are doing is improving the RP on the server in fact. The users have the build server (admin can obviously be on there as well), however no-clipping isn't prohibited in terms of building something that would at some point make the RP on the server for the whole server or a specific group good / better. It would be a different thing if they were building huge penises or likewise, but obviously they are doing something else here.

But by this logic I can kill people for no reason is somehow it will improve a future rp? Surely if staff are allowed to use their noclip command on the rp server to build, FailRp - flying magically isn't a thing, the average user should be entitled to the same benefits?

The point of being admin is not to get commands meaning you can fly around but to get commands to protect the server? If admins are allowed to noclip around while building then hell, sign me up to be a mod! This shouldn't be allowed and I don't see how it could be.

Edit; also, you failed to copy the bit at the bottom that said abuse is not limited to these guide lines.

Quote:Remember, use common sense, there should be less random unnecessary admin abuse threads, but we are still interested in hearing about any possible admin abuse, as we take these matters very seriously. If you have concerns about an admins performance but it is not strictly abuse, please send a private message to either one of the Super Admins or the owner.

Also, no clipping to build while on 2D, 2p or 33x is avoiding an RP situation, building. If it were on build that's a non rp server so no rp is avoided.

Its an improper use of commands, flying around, failrping cause I don't know about you but I'm not superman and can't magically fly, to avoid building like a normal user.

If a user were to prop climb to build something thru would get a BR with a PTE blacklist for prop climb. This is the same idea.

That how simple it becomes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin abuse | George the boy | Grub - by James_Gaff - 08-11-2014, 10:16 PM