Unban Request. Important
Your name: DJDomi4YT

Your ban ID: 52132

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: RDMing an admin situation

Involved: [FL] Infernaw and an other Admin

Why we should unban you: Because we had Problems with a guy who break in our house again and again, i thougt the two Admins and the other guy are gangsters who do this. I saw it to late that it was an admin situation, as a Corleone you only have enemys. I would say that it was wrong to make this ban, the admins could talk to me before they make the ban. Please unban me and Sorry for my bad english.

Regards:
DJDomi4YT aka. Dominic
Hello, Domi. I understand you were probably panicking and didn't pay attention to two unarmed people being no-clipped. We were talking to the guy who was raiding you, and you stormed in and killed us all, thus interrupting an admin situation.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Yes I understand you and I'm sorry and it will not happen again. Can you please unban meSad
I'm sorry. A rulebreak is a rulebreak and you have to wait until it has expired.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Please but you dont had said that it is an admin situation. An you were in my house, and I dont looked at the Names Because if you have been criminals while you had me shot immediately. You must understand me, it was not intentional and I am the one who suffers.

Sorry I used Google Translator for the last part Cheese
Denied.

Closing notes:
The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator