unban request please
Your name: snarf

Your ban ID: 33503

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: Steam Profile Ban Request 33570 Approved - "Random deathmatch, scamming."

Involved: me and some other people

Why we should unban you: hi again its me snarf and i have been banned for a year and i realy miss my friends and for you thats not banned and reading this i have tip for you dont break the ruels because it sucks to be banned. this is the story one day when i came home i called big_splash and we started playing and then i told me about scamming on skype and he said that i couldent get banned so we scammed and after some days i got banned and i got realy angry at him and he told me that he ment that i couldent get perma ban so i trusted him and after some weeks i got perma and sience that day i havent talkt to him. i understand that not just hes foult a lot of it is mine because i took that bad desision ti trust hem and rdm was my foult and i regret all this so much i relly wanna come back i never gone do this mistake again please trust me on this
regards snarf
Denied.

What you did is not acceptable and we do not allow scammers back into the community.