Please, unban Kenny McCormick
Your name: Kenny McCormick

Your ban ID: 52076

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: script to avoid AFK timer

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Please, I know what I did was wrong, but I SWEAR I'm not doing that again. I'm not asking for a complete un-ban if it isn't possible, but for an expiration date for that ban. I don't even mind if it's a year, a month, of wathever, that was the only server in which I regularly played Garry's Mod.

If you want, I can try to make it up by writing a translation into Spanish. My English is good despite not being a native, but it is quite annoying not to have a Spanish translation, which can leave to misreads or carelessly reading.

Please, give my ban a time and let me translate the rules into Spanish so people like me are more motivated to read the rules more carefully. I've known several people from Central America, South America and Spain that played or play FL servers, and the reason is obvious, they're nearly the only CityRP, and they're the only decent (in fact much more than decent) CityRP.

Sincerely,
FJM8
If you knew what you were doing was wrong, why would you choose to do it?
(08-09-2014, 06:59 PM)Fultz Wrote: If you knew what you were doing was wrong, why would you choose to do it?

I recognice I didn't truly know when I did, I used to play in an Spanish server (it foundered, useless hack protection, though) in which they didn't even tell you anything for using anything that didn't alter other players' experice's at all. The fact is that most of people used really powerful hacks, I didn't because I don't know about them and because of ethical reasons. If I think about it now, I notice that what I did here neither was ethical.

Anyway, I just thought that that rule would be the same in every server, as I don't alter other players' experience, but I was wrong, I misread the rule and thought it just applied for powerful hacks such as money and that kind of things.

I reiterate that I'm extremly sorry, and I'd really like to translate the rules.
Using this hack allows you to stay on our servers while you are not there. This gives you money and a spot someone else is waiting for. It evades our afk timer which is why it's not allowed.

Denied