Matthews Unban request.
Your name: Matthew

Your ban ID: 39242

Banned by: [FL] MikeyTheFox

Reason: FailRP and FearRP, talking back to admin after we tried to give a warning because of Last chance ban

Involved: No one, just me and the administrator.

Why we should unban you: I feel that i have changed over the last year, i have matured a lot more and think that i deserve another chance, i'd be grateful if you were able to give me another chance to show you that i have mature'd and know how to roleplay in a sensible manor and peaceful way, as i was foolish a long time ago thinking its just fun and that i can mess about but i found out the hard way, i now realise that roleplay can be very fun when done correctly, thats why i feel like i should get another chance, if not i'll its my loss and proves my foolishness has led me to this ban, another reason i should be unbanned is because i was very immature and i have become more mature over the last year as i don't back chat administrators or violently swear at people if i don't get my way i like to play peacefully and have fun while doing so all i'm asking is for another chance.

I've been roleplaying on multiple servers getting back into roleplay as i feel it is one of the best gamemodes on garrysmod, i'd like to join the best roleplay server as FearlessRP is at top and i just want to play the best and i feel that i have learnt my lesson and i feel that being punished for any longer would be a bit unfair..

Thanks,
Matthew.
A last chance is a last chance, and you blew it.

We don't issue last chances and permabans just to lift those bans after a year. There's a reason why you've been issued a permaban and not a year old ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-09-2014, 01:56 PM)Enzyme Wrote: A last chance is a last chance, and you blew it.

We don't issue last chances and permabans just to lift those bans after a year. There's a reason why you've been issued a permaban and not a year old ban.

I know, but all im asking for is another chance, i was very immature then and didn't understand roleplay that much or how seriously it was taken, all im asking for is another chance.
Denied.

The user had received a last chance and blew it. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator