Unban Request For Ivan Tempski.
Your name: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski

Your ban ID: 52047

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Breaking FearRP.

Involved: Vinibash, [FL] KPred, [FL:RP] Wood, Mavis Dracula, [FL:RP] Von Tempski, [FL:M] DJ Link66.

Why we should unban you: Right, I have made a huge mistake doing this, and I find this quite harsh that you banned me for it. I was going to raid the president when an Strategic Response Unit (KPred) Stopped me in the elevator. I didn't hear him because Link66 and Wood Were doing the radio in Skype. I completely misunderstood, because I thought the other person was talking, not him. He was saying against the wall and I thought It was someone else.. He then brought me to the top of the nexus and banned me for fear role-play. I was completely confused back then and I looked back on the mistake I committed. I am sincerely sorry for rule I broke, I seriously am.

Regards,
Ivan Tempski
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I can confirm the fact that myself, Link and Mavis was in Skype with Ivan and were being pretty loud as we were running the EvoCity Radio and broadcasting, so was talking and having a laugh with the music. This is all I shall post as it is not in my position to comment further than this.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Indeed.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I clearly stated over microphone for you to turn around and face the window in the elevator on v2d.

Not only did I yell it over microphone, I clearly yelled it in-game via typing as well.

As for the part about you being in skype, it is not my problem that you were on skype at the time and that hindered your hearing since Vinibash the player next to you clearly understood my commands and continued to face the window.

Overall I can conclude from this that you yourself were at fault from breaking FearRP considering I clearly instructed you over microphone and via typing to face the window to which you ignored and continued to press the elevator button. Over users in the area (Vinibash) clearly understood my commands and did as I said, proving you yourself were at fault in this situation from having a separate application running. Being sorry about the situation doesn't change you breaking a server rule.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck