Ban request on Bear
Name of player: Bear

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40413650

Time in GMT: 21:10 GMT+2

Server: V2P

Summary: He was doombasing pretty hard, 3/4 sides of the appartments roof blocked off and a mazelike entrance from the top floor appartment. unfortunately I wasn't able to get a screenshot of 1 side because they instantly shot me twice.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/iolm0 (note: In the first screenshot I broke NLR to get evidence.)
Hmm So let me talk here straight, you come on the server, saying "Ooooh Bear, I got your friend banned, blah blah blah." I ignore him. He continues to follow me. I warn him NOT to. So then he continues into the apartment. Since its tresspassing, I had the right to kill him. So when my gun was out, he bolted away, even though I was telling him to stop! He continued to do so and then eventually stopped for a second, but my friend had killed him. So then moments later on were in the middle of the raid, and all of a sudden, here comes Mints with his friend using a Chair to minge up to the ceiling and attempt to kill my friend! So that's NLR, and FearRP. Then moments on, he left the server. So I dont see what your explanation is. Now even before that, a couple of days back. He would put random arrest warrants on me, even when I get out of jail. When Id spawn, id get arrested. Thats just the counter ban I am providing. Now back to mine. What im curious about is a couple of barricades is doomforting? My friend, you obviously don't know the definition of it, because a minge like you wants people banned, to ruin the RP fun. What im curious about is too why you want people banned, even though you are the minge here! Now, I will even provide pictures of him and my base! I will write another reply, my witnesses as well are Bruno and Duck, they are apart of this considering the decor props were his.

Oh, and Mints, what your saying is a wall of barricades is doomforting? Interesting. Anyways, I have some screenshots of my base and him during the raid attempting to kill someone for no reason!
http://imgur.com/a/Qi7Ri#0

Theres much evidence of him being a minge. He was also body blocking for quite awhile, not allowing my friends to enter. Id also like this to be a counter ban TOWARDS him.The pictures include my base, him body blocking, and him RDMING. If you noticed, we were telling him to get down while he was trying to kill my friend, but he did not listen. And the pictures of the base were after the raid, the SRU were there to clear up the storm of people.
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]
So basically, you take some pictures of your base that you may or may not have edited and than you decide to toss in a screenshot of some guy knifing you. Also if you want to 'counterban' me, you can go post your own br. Oh, and use proper evidence that time, becuase you obviously messed with this.
Much Replys in so little time haha, but Bruno recreated the "Winding Maze" you were on about, which was OWNED by Bruno.

Its exactly that: http://imgur.com/8Yy29fs I mean Im guessing a table and stove is a winding maze but hey, you are you and I am me!

I have not tampered with no evidence my friend. This evidence is clean and clear, Il even upload it on steam if youd like. Nothing was tampered, it was exactly what you have supplied in the previous comment. And I guess I will make another Ban Request for you when this one is denied. I am to speak no more and I am not wasting my time bickering with you. I await for an Administrator or Moderator. I mean il request a Log check for props if thats what youd like. I dont know whats up with you and bothering me, but dude, you need to leave me alone!

Oh Wow, Ive just realized, those pictures you took, you got up from prop minging lol! Thanks for more evidence. The first picture I had you at gunpoint, and the other pictures are NLR! Thanks, and by the way, how did you get up there in the first picture, since the doors were locked? Interesting huh? Can you please explain how you managed to get your way into the top, considering ALL of the doors are locked, and the only way you can get up is by using props or a chair?

Here just to even sooth you, il give you better pics on my base, since you think im "Tampering" with the evidence. This is exactly how it was during the time.

http://imgur.com/a/swoNi#0 That is EXACTLY how it was. I dont understand what you meant by Winding maze.

"He was doombasing pretty hard, 3/4 sides of the appartments roof blocked off and a mazelike entrance from the top floor appartment" I mean if you call that pretty hard, your in the wrong Ballpark mate, and im sure anyone else would agree. Im ashamed of myself actually for puting all of this work into a silly Ban Request like this, but; its for my sake, not yours.
You're allowed to NLR to gather evidence for a br, I used the camera to get the screenshots close-up and the other screenshot was when I walked into your base. No propclimbing was involved.

Your evidence still doesn't prove anything, it states no time or date whatsoever and therefore could be any variation of the doombase you built earlier.

I am glad you said this though: 'I am to speak no more.' Because it's a waste of my time to try and argue with some 14 year old that simply won't understand his mistakes.
Really, Thats really interesting to me. So just because you feel the need to post a BR you can break the rules? Interesting. Also, there may have not been prop climbing but there was chair clipping, we have 3 witnesses against you. My evidence proves my point, which I am right, and you are wrong. All you do is target one person and the takes the smallest thing they've possible done wrong, which for me, I haven't done anything wrong, and put it on a BR and twist your words around thinking you will server justice, but you wont. And I also find that harassment so unless you'd like to be in more trouble then you ALREADY are, then I'd suggest you stop. I'm done here, I wait an admin. And after this, I am making a nice BR for you. What a joke. I am not taking a ban on my record for this. This will not happen, because of this, pathetic joke. You antagonize me everytime you see me on V2p saying "Oh Bear, is your friend banned yet?" Or some other bullshit. I am not dealing with you. You are ridiculous. " Because it's a waste of my time to try and argue with some 14 year old that simply won't understand his mistakes. " Well if it was a waste of time, why make the Ban Request if you knew this was going to happen? As I say ONCE more.. I am not to speak until an Admin steps into the this. I do not care what you are going to say. I am done here, its a waste of time.
The fact that you can't be bothered to keep your first promise of keeping quiet really does show how good you are at sticking to rules and promises, be it those you create yourself or those of fearless RP.
And Justice has nothing to do with this, this is a game. I just don't like you and a ban would serve you good.
I've issued a 24h blacklist on props due to the doomfort. It's against our rules to build on roofs and it's even more against our rules to shoot people from those roofs. Approved.

Edit.