Best rp I've had in awhile, here's the story.
Alright, so I was driving along as a corleone, and I see like 5 cops with squad cars on the side of the road. I stop the car in the middle of the road and ask the police what the problem is, Then they start telling me to get my car off the road, So im like "ok' THen i drive it ff and accidently ram one of there cars. They then surround me, And i have to listen to them because of fear RP, But heres where it gets good. As there waiting for a warrant they get distracted by something and look away, At this point somone that was sent by the don speeds up and yells to get in the car, We then speed away and hide in industrial, The cops find us and barricade the whole place with Roadblocks, We Smash through the roadblock and speed into the city. We then hide in the burger king and the don and the rest of the corleones come and pick me up, They walk me out guns drawn and we get away, We hide out at the corleone base and lockpick my cuffs off, we then manage to get rid of my warrant and steal my car from impound. It was really fun and was great teamwork. Were any cops/corleones involved in this that are reading?
The following 1 user Likes piemaster's post:
  • Adolf Hipster
No offense, but did you actually RolePlay? sounds like a run of the mill lunatic running from police.
Yes, we rped evading the police and such. It wasn't just us speeding away.
Describe actually how you roleplayed Evading the Police?
Well we did things like had civilians give them false leads as to my location. and we hid and stuff like that
I was the driver! Cheese

- Dynamic
Sounds fun, but doesnt sounds like much rp was done. I think i've done something similar alot of times Cheese