Link66 Abuse/Toffee Appeal
Your name: Toffee_Waffle

Your ban ID: 52036

Banned by: Link66

Reason: "NLR"

Involved: Link66

Why we should unban you: It was abuse, I got CDM'd somehow, as I was on the otherside of the railwall (or whatever it is) so I called admin, I was still dead however, but about to respawn. Before I did a moderator came, Link66. I respawned, ran over to him and he immediately said 'Why'd you NLR?'. Since he came it was an admin situation, meaning I was not roleplaying, therefore New Life Rule is irrelevant, if I have left the situation I can be punished, so I ran over to the area for the situation.

I said to him 'Well it was CDM and this is a situation' and he ignored me and what I wrote, and banned me for 24 HOURS, FOR ONE NLR- WHICH WAS OFF ROLEPLAY.

This was ridiculous, I would like atleast a warning to him, or me being unbanned before the ban expires. And when I mean before, I don't mean 1 minute before or anything like that.

[Image: BEymuQA.png]
File an abuse report if you believe he abused his powers, not here.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-08-2014, 04:55 PM)Floodify Wrote: File an abuse report if you believe he abused his powers, not here.

I originally did, but I posted a 'delete me' sticker to it, because it says no matter if they abused by banning you, post a ban appeal, because I can actually read.

[Image: imZHZ8Y.png]
Then dont expect any actions towards the Moderator.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm more concerned about being unbanned, I'm only following what that thread told me.
I don't underastnd what you are trying to say. You died and ran back to where you were. From what I recall, you sent a @ call saying "admin CDM". I blacklisted the fellah from vehicles and then your trotted back after your death. I fail to see where this is abuse?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Again, this is not an abuse report. Refrain from discussing anything related to abuse.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I can now understand why you would think this is an invalid reason, and therefore I am inclined to accept this. In the future, if a sanction has been given, do not return if you have died.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(08-08-2014, 07:34 PM)Link66 Wrote: I can now understand why you would think this is an invalid reason, and therefore I am inclined to accept this. In the future, if a sanction has been given, do not return if you have died.

Thank you, if that is your way of an apology then I accept it and i will try not to "trott back". does this mean I should be unbanned?
He doesn't need to apologize, you did wrong by breaking NLR without permission, OOC or IC.

Approved.
Kind Regards,
Floodify