Physgun unblacklist
Your name: Lionel RIchtea

Your blacklist ID: 36085

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62585515

Reason: Doomforting (Building a base that the "structures" affected us more than them, if anything, the defense was that bad that it actually helped them.)

Staff member who blacklisted you: Pavilion

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because a 7 day blacklist from the phys gun is far too harsh of a punishment. The reason is for doomforting - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50392

As the proof shows there was a shooting hole, and some props for cover. The shooting hole was not a one way prop, they had a small area they had to aim at to hit me without even aiming, while i had to aim at specific points to hit them, Not one sided. The props forced them to zig zag making them much harder to hit, not one sided. Also the props slowed is down as well so GG.

The base was fair to both the raiders and us, just to let you know also, there was one raid and they won it.

Also note that the player who reported me was currently SRU and used the defences that i built quite happily without telling me that he thought it was a doomfort. He was quite happy to let server rules be broken(in his opinion) so he could report it to ruin gameplay for another user instead of allowing me to fix it there and then.

Also i am banned from tool gun, basically preventing me from taking part in passive RP for 7 days forcing me to do aggresive roleplay ie. extortion. As i am unable to build.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The blacklist is for three hours;

You made it impossible to simply walk down the hallway, you had to either move side to side constantly, or jump over creating an unfair advantage.

Denied.

Moved.