Stoner Spots
$$$ Sup doggs, comment pictures of ya favourite places to smoke ya joints. $$$

My Favourite Spot:

Haven't uploaded the photo yet, will do real soon.

Brief description: We found this sweet little spot in the middle of a wooded area, just beside it is a little stream. All around the spot we place tea light candles, when it starts to get dark it looks too good. In the middle we put a mobile portable speaker and chill to some Pac.

Will get a photo put on my PC asap.
The following 1 user Likes euanoliver97's post:
  • Jafro
Tonight was a good night bro ^^^
The following 1 user Likes Jafro's post:
  • euanoliver97
Your tactic is better than mine Smile Me and a couple of mates do it out of a shisha pipe in a garden and then go around town :3
There is an abandoned church near where I live that we're planning on going to soon :')
(08-07-2014, 12:42 AM)Gandhi Wrote: Your tactic is better than mine Smile Me and a couple of mates do it out of a shisha pipe in a garden and then go around town :3
There is an abandoned church near where I live that we're planning on going to soon :')

Sounds not bad man! The church seems like it would be good fun! If you can, take candles and a speaker haha! You won't realise until you try it but it makes the atmosphere so much more chill.
I still think that my lungs are a valuable organ so I don't smoke.
The following 1 user Likes Guy0544's post:
  • mgdwszx
(08-09-2014, 06:42 AM)Guy0544 Wrote: I still think that my lungs are a valuable organ so I don't smoke.
Don't believe the government, they say your organs are important to stop YOU FROM DOING STUFF! CORRUPT YO MAN!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Prosto
Oh weed, the stuff that starts feeling good until your later injecting needles into your self and your life is a mess.

Spoiler :
JK 420 BRO LETS BLAZE UP THIS PROPA GANJA.

seriously though drugs are bad

(08-07-2014, 12:45 AM)euanoliver97 Wrote: Sounds not bad man! The church seems like it would be good fun! If you can, take candles and a speaker haha! You won't realise until you try it but it makes the atmosphere so much more chill.

We're going down today :') I'll let you know how the speakers and stuff get along :3
This thread of only for legit 420 ganje aristocrats, all "straight edge" can fuck off, I will NEVER touch any fuck king heroin or eccies unless I am throwing them at YOU. NUGS NOT DRUGS