My Unban Request
Sad 
My name: Wolfy ^_^ PT

My steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17666436

My ban ID: 52005

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest.

Involved: -

Why you should unban me: About the disconnect to avoid arrest, the server was getting ddo at the time. The cops where nowhere near me and i wanted to go to another server so i could play normally without the lag and as i was disconnecting they just showed up and tased me when i was gonna leave the server. My friends had already switched server and i wanted to go play with them, and since the server was lagging so bad it would take them ages to get an arrest warrant on me, (there was not even any president at the moment since the server population was leaving because of the ddo's) so i told them that and left. Of course the person who took the screenshot with all the people leaving and the lag he might not even gotten my message because i left and because of the lag it might have not actually send (since i left right after i send the message) or just showed up after the screenshot somehow... RP was just impossible with all that lag, and you can clearly see on the screenshot the amount of people leaving by timed outs, etc...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=297240687
(The screenshot)
You never DC when you're being arrested just because you wanted to join your friend on a different server. That's simply not okay, and your ban was issued fair and square.

The screenshot from the BR does not show that the server was being DDOSed or anything at that time. It shows that you were being arrested and that you DC'ed while in the process of your arrest.
It shows that someone are loosing connection, and this happens.

It taking a long time to get a warrant is not a reason to DC either.

Denied.

Closing notes: The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator