Why I never use my mic.
(08-08-2014, 07:27 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I'm 21 and my voice sound like Morgan Freeman on helium I've heard yesterday. So don't worry.

You don't have the best of mics either :p
I dont care dude, as long as you're mature and respect RP, may as well be 20.
It's not squeakers that are annoying, it's when they shove their mic down their throat and scream obscenities to other people on the server. So as long as you aren't doing that, then you're pretty much fine with everyone.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 4 users Like bismo's post:
  • Chech, Joram, RRK, Suarez
Kid or not, nice to me and other people and I'll be nice to you.
I remember back in the old days when I played halo 3 and call of duty 4 on my Xbox 360 and guys would rage and call me a squeaker. Just don't listen to them. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it. You and only you control who you are.
Im 12, I have a rubbish mic. They all love me.
The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Nadrickk
I don't care if the person is 10 or 50. They all seem the same for me and I don't care about someone's voice.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 1 user Likes Arxxy's post:
  • Suarez
(08-08-2014, 05:40 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Don't give a bloody damn about those who try to bring you down and insult you. You're in a stage in life, which you will get out of, just like everyone else in your age.

Cry!

(08-10-2014, 10:04 AM)Unholy Wrote: I don't care if the person is 10 or 50. They all seem the same for me and I don't care about someone's voice.

Yeah and I only care if the person who's saying they're 10 is 50!

Because that's just creepski
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Falcon, Suarez
I have a feeling whenever I use my Microphone I sound annoyed, So I usually don't talk.