Unban request maciek.death
Unban Request maciek.death
Your name: maciek.death

Your ban ID: 51961

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Me.

Why we should unban you: I think 2 days ban is too much for wath i done. Now what heppened: I seen a man as a police running out from disco wih flare gun and man with M4A1 running after him i stopped them and asked to put guns down man with flare gun put his gun down but man with M4A1 ignored me so i said again "put gun down or i arrest you". He still ignored me and walk into disco so i shoot in air. Then he start to shoot me i shooted to then when another officer walk in disco man with M4A1 hide his gun and i arrested him for having gun and shooting police. He said i arrested him while he have gun and its braking FearRP but i arrested him when he hide gun. Sorry i dont have any photos i fink it will be just arrest of shooter. Then he asked admin for help. I dont know what heppened next becouse real life calls me im realy sorry its not good RP but sometimes i just must do somethings. I trust you understand. I also agree with ban but 2 days its too much. I also see other players for breaking FearRP have only 24 h ban why i have 2 days? Is what i done so evil?

Thank you i trust you will make ban shorter.
Quote:Unban Requests - Rule 4: Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

It doesn't matter how long the ban times are, you still broke the rules.
Denied.