Unban Request Deathgrip. 2.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: DeathGrip

Your ban ID: 35529

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Propspamming

Involved: Me.

Why we should unban you:
Hello again,
I've posted an unban request before and it fell on deaf ears, I feel like my intentions and statements haven't been absorbed and fully understood by the administrators of the community, I understand your staff handles many UBR's, but mine requires to be looked into, carefully and fully, if you will.

And now I will begin.

As previously stated, I've been banned at the 4th of August, 2013, a year and 3 days ago, in that year I've obviously went through many changes and countless events transpired, I'd like to inform you that I delved deeper into Roleplay and the Roleplaying world as it stands.

In Gmod I've invested alot of time in HL2RP servers, learning the aspects of prolonged Passive RP, improving my English and expanding my vocabulary to befit words of higher ground.

Due to those experiences, I've begun to immensely enjoy Passive RP and the likes of RP that are simple interactions, during those days I remembered how much I enjoyed Roleplaying in v2d at your server.

Eight months ago I've started serving in the Israeli army, I'm sure most of you are aware it is a country in war, and the pressure that is being a soldier is pushing down on me every living moment, except, for weekends.

To make a long story short, I've truly invested myself into RP, in Israel Fearless is the only RP community that is lower than 200 ping for me, I cannot over-state my overwhelming desire and will to play and invest my time into your server, having been through this year of "Reformation" I guarantee that my one and only desire is to RP in your server and relieve myself on weekends, I no longer hold the wild essence that I've possessed when I was younger, I simply, seek, to RP.

I really hope that this time, instead of telling me I've blown my chances, you will grant me the unban, I'm more than sure that I will not receive a single ban and to prove that , I am willing to guarantee to you that if I ever stand between the anvil and the banhammer again, it will be permanent, and I will not appeal it.

Ps. the Console-Initiated ban for double-accounting occurred a long period of time after the ban, when I family shared my brother's account on my PC.

Link to the previous UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50042
I ask that I will be understood, show mercy, not prowess.
I honestly see no reason to unban you. Prop spamming is alone a serious ban in itself, this was also your 14th ban.

It is very hard for us to allow someone to come back in with your type of record.
This was your 15'th ban, not 14 as Fultzy said. You've also been banned for double-accounting so I simply fail to see why you should be unbanned. Your ban-record is too major to give you another chance as there really simply isn't a reason to do so. You've gotten enough chances.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-09-2014, 06:53 PM)Fultz Wrote: I honestly see no reason to unban you. Prop spamming is alone a serious ban in itself, this was also your 14th ban.

It is very hard for us to allow someone to come back in with your type of record.

You must understand Fultz, at those times I was another person!
I've completely changed since then! you don't know what a year in the army means let alone Its been a year, I IMPLORE you to let me back into your server for only once more,
I've already promised that if I am to be banned it will be permanent!
So please! no harm in trying, Fultz, Enzyme, the ball is in your court and I beg of you to grant me this last chance, I cannot express how much it means for me to play FL!

Please, think of me this very last time
You say there's no harm in giving you another chance, but your ban-record proves yourself wrong. You've shown that you've had no respect for the rules before and that can return.

I'm sorry but I see no reason why you should be given another chance. You've crossed the line and you're damn far over it with your ban record.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-10-2014, 03:19 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You say there's no harm in giving you another chance, but your ban-record proves yourself wrong. You've shown that you've had no respect for the rules before and that can return.

I'm sorry but I see no reason why you should be given another chance. You've crossed the line and you're damn far over it with your ban record.

A year, It's been a year, I've supplied all reasons right up there,
I request another administrator to take a look at this, forward this thread to higher ranks,
or different administrators, as I see he is a very unforgiving fellow condemning me solely on his own opinion of the record.
Warned and denied, its only been a week since your last unban request got denied