SteamID:
Can't find it :S (Santa)
STEAM_0:0:10075752 (Kuzman}

Time in GMT:
about 2 am

Server:
V2D

Summary:
Okay so basically, I'll start right from the very beginning. I'm working as security with my buddy The Derpy Gamer. A client who is having a party says she is upset to have it because her lambo was randomly stole and they demanded 2K back. I asked for a name and location and we head up there. We get the guy to come out, get guns to his head and try get the money back. Suddenly I'm tranqed from somewhere and the guy (Santa) jumps on my body to death and takes my gun and my friend is shot to death too. Then he took my car. We were very angry and wanted to get evidence to add to br or resolve the issue privately. When we returned they refused to give it back so we said we would be posting a BR. My buddy went in to get my car back, payed them the money they didn't deserve and got it back. By the way, the car was proplocked without admin permission (see screenie). We have an ooc conversation with them talking about what they did wrong at which point Kuzman claims he wasn't the one who tranqed and we need to talk to santa... We told him he jumped on my body to death, randomly stole vehicles (from urban areas) demanded 2K for cars back and took our weapons. We said return what is rightfully ours or get a br and he claimed that our BR wouldn't go through so go ahead. I'm super angry right now :c I also got a message later from my buddy, telling me he stole my car later again infront of the nexus when my buddy drove it back for me whilst I wrote this BR.

Evidence:
Sorry, Derpy said he didn't have one that showed it clearly. I've asked players that had random stole from urban areas to support the br however.
Iv got some will upload soon.

Can either of you even prove any of these accusations?
When you came back ''to get evidence'' with your ak-47 you also broke nlr...
We have logs to prove at least some of it.
Before you start accusing people, you should at least get some evidence first. Could you share the logs with me so I can see what the logs says?

I think you should get some solid evidence before you make any accusations and/or make a ban request... Now, you are just taking everyone's time away...
The admins have the damage logs not me mate. And the BR is mainly on that other -bleep-
So you do not have any evidence that can prove your accusations yourself? Okay... And '' And the BR is mainly on that other -bleep-'' well could you tell me what I did wrong and if I even have a part in this? I do not really see why I am in this Ban Request...
You're got a point I suppose. It's mainly on santa. And the only evidence I have are the damage logs, Mine and Derpy's words and a few others' words who had their cars stolen randomly in urban areas.
I would not call your word for solid evidence though, we just have to wait and see...
I have done nothing wrong in my eyes. Everyone have a different opinion, I guess.
Maybe you're right, maybe you didn't but it's fair to say that even if everything I said isn't true (Which it is) there is one thing that stands solid in the damage logs which is Santa jumping on me to death...