Unban for scamming
[b]Name: Doc.Blaze

[b]Steam Id: 36819563

[b]Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

[b]Reason: Scamming

[b]Involved: "Nigthcine" (something like that)

[b]Why we should unban you: I was on server, and that man saying want buy 1 lambo, i didn't have but i question he for how much he was buying, and i get some angry off money and think in scamming, but if i get unbanned i for sure i give to that men the lambo, and never do it again :c i Played 179 Hours on server and i don't know where i have my mine in that moment realy sorry for that, Nightcine and admins off Fearless. Think in what i said and say something to me.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
As far as I know, You can't be unbanned for Scamming buddy.

Not involved, warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You wouldn't have been banned for scamming if there wasn't sufficient evidence. But if I'm reading this correctly, you just admitted to scamming? I highly doubt this will be accepted as scamming is a very serious perma-bannable offence with no second chances. It's up to the admins though, of course.

Not involved, warned.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
http://gyazo.com/89875b8b96e6685a507b088be7d707a7
The evidence is clear and it shows you scamming.

I fail to see any reason as to why you should be unbanned and have your ban removed/reduced.
You knew it could get you a permaban and you did it anyways.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Doc.Blaze, STEAM_0:0:36819563) will stand as issued.
The evidence showing you scamming is solid and no matter how sorry you are you scammed someone knowing that there is a zero tolerance on doing so.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team