Time in GMT: 2:40-3:15am

Server: v33x

Summary:

G-Kirby breaks NLR
tobiashj commits CDM on Police Officer
Chickencrisp breaks FearRP
(SBS)=BR= stonefly1416 raids nexus as Civilian
RADILIN4BUCKS raids nexus as Civilian
[FL:RP] luludimond kills cop in his car and then proceeds to steal his car.

Evidence:

Time Stamps
00:05 This shows that G-Kirby is in his car.
00:08 Shows [FL:RP] luludimond RDM
00:24 Show [FL:RP] luludimond stealing cops car for no reason
00:35 Shows G-Kirby breaking NLR
00:45 Shows tobiashj committing CDM on a Police Officer
00:50 Shows Chickencrisp breaking FearRP
1:26 Shows (SBS)=BR= stonefly1416 & RADILIN4BUCKS raiding the nexus as Civilians.
Okay, let me clear my name here as the male who posted this obviously did not see the full story, I did not kill this cop nor steal his car with out a reason because he missed the full scene, this cop tried to kill all us rebels for no reason at all (after the whole incidence in the video, I will admit we got banned from the city), before I killed him we went back to the apartments and got weapons ready to take him down and while I was at it I took his car for revenge! That is the true story, I swear on my life, I would never break the rules on this server!

Like i said before I took revenge by killing him and stealing his car as he attempted to kill all rebels! After that you can see he broke NLR on the video, but after that he tried to kill us multiple times and we killed him, but once again he broke NLR to try and kill us again, I see no wrong doing in the actions I took, but if you must ban me, but if I may speak on my own behalf, all admin and moderators know that I am no rule breaker, if anything I do the opposite and stop the rule breakers!

Yours Sincerely luludimond (AKA Emma)
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback Notes:

Please upload the raw footage, Vein. I would like to see the whole tape.
(08-08-2014, 08:40 PM)Burnett Wrote: Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback Notes:

Please upload the raw footage, Vein. I would like to see the whole tape.

Unfortunately i do not have the raw footage as it has been wiped from my computer due to it taking up a large space on my hard drive. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quote:You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).
That is not far away from the government, but very near. It'd be another thing if it was behind the nexus at the club.. but this was in witness of many and the government building and people.

Approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify